Custom Carbon Splitters
Need something Functional AND Aesthetic? A true Trackday performance mod? Or a cost effective Track or Race Solution? Contact @FEAREDaero on IG for enquires and questions about our Splitters
Tired of plywood and other sheet material Splitters?
Our Real Carbon Splitters are available for all makes and models
- Cheaper than other generic 'carbon' splitters
- Complete under bumper coverage as opposed to Lip 'Splitter' Kits
- Produced with the same processes (vacuum infusion) used on Time Attack Cars making them stronger and tougher as well as fully functional
- All Specs pass the 'stand' test with minimal flex
- Can be upgraded with our Modular Splitter Diffuser Downforce Kit (coming soon) at anytime to make them race ready and producing up to 2x more downforce
- Produces Downforce to balance out a rear wing or to increase front grip
Comes With the Following:
- Comes with Polyurethane Splitter Savers to protect the bottom during street use
- 3D Bumper Standoffs and air dam
- Hardware and Mounting Brackets, Adjustable rods, Felt Tape and Foam Tape for sealing and paint protection
We will build them completely bespoke to your vehicle or order on based on our previous designs.
We are currently taking DEVELOPMENT VEHICLES, if you're interested in getting a splitter done for a discount, we are interested in using your car and bumper to design, fit and measure our production Splitter Kits.
Front edge profile and size can be adjusted to your custom design or you can take our recommendations.
Comes in 2 Specs
- TRACKDAY - Gloss Black FRP Top Layer with Black Bottom 4kg
- TIME ATTACK - Full Carbon Construction 2.8kg
Carbon Products come with wax to protect from UV, please rewax every 3-6 months or it can start to yellow.
Ceramic Coating, Professional 2k Clear Coat and PPF are recommended for long term protection.
*Pictured is our Track Spec Splitter with Carbon Veneer
*Please note any custom material weave in the comments, default weave is 2x2 Twill
- WARNING ensure the splitter is mounted solidly to the chassis and not the bumper, they WILL rip off your plastic parts from the downforce generated especially with diffusers installed, you may get away with bumper mounting with just a blade but it is highly unrecommended