Seconds Please! stickers are high-quality vinyl decals rather than paper stickers that you’re familiar with. They don't fall apart when they get wet.
The stickers are UV-resistant, weatherproof, rated for outdoor use and will last 1-3 years under normal conditions for standard laminates.
What are the different types of stickers?
- Kiss Cut comes on a rectangular sheet of backing paper with transfer tape over the cut out sticker (helps to line up when applying).
- Die Cuts are the sticker in the shape of the design with the backing paper.
- A Slap is a just a rectangular design usually for car bumpers.
- Holo Stickers are stickers that have holographic features.
- Large Stickers are stickers that are usually larger than 12" and are designed to be stuck on large surfaces.
- Reverse Stickers are designed to be stuck on inside surfaces so the sticky part is usually on the design.
How long does it take for a preorder or backorder to ship?
A preorder usually is announced 2 weeks before our stock arrives, once it arrives it will be shipped out as soon as possible.
Same with a backorder. In some cases, our popular products sell out faster than we anticipate, so you may see backorders pop up here and there. They are usually restocked within 2 weeks and ship out as soon as we get stock in.
How long does shipping take?
Please note some countries are facing shipping delays due to COVID-19.
- Please allow 1-4 business days for your order to be packed and shipped. All Australian orders are shipped with AusPost.
- Standard (tracked) shipping may take 3-5 business days once shipped to arrive at your doorstep.
- Express shipping within Australia can take 1-3 business days.
- For International orders, shipping can take from 15-30 business days, depending on the country. Tracking is provided.
Please note: COVID and Holiday delays may apply which are out of our control. Please wait an extra 5 business days after our estimates before reaching out and contacting our team. Read more Covid-19 updates from Auspost here: https://auspost.com.au/service-updates/domestic-delivery-updates.
How Much Is Shipping?
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $75 and Free Express Shipping for orders over $150
- Standard tracked shipping is $5.95 for all Australian orders under $75
- Express shipping (with tracking) within Australia is $10
- Bulky products are excluded from free delivery. Standard rates are between $10-15 based on weight and Express Shipping is $15-20 based on weight.
- Standard tracked shipping ranges from $15-$30 AUD, depending on which country you are in
- Express tracked shipping is available at an extra cost which will be calculated at check out
Can I change my address?
If your order hasn't been fulfilled: Absolutely you can at no cost.
If your order has been fulfilled: You will be charged a $5 admin fee to update your shipping details.
If your order has been shipped: You can not change your address until we receive the return to sender order. Upon return, you will be charged $10 admin fee and a new shipping fee will be charged to have the order reshipped.
I didn’t receive my order!
Let us know when you ordered and the order number so we can check on it for you. We will do our best to remedy the issue.
Will X design be re-released?
If there is enough demand there may be a restock of a particular design (If you want that to happen, make sure to send us a message on our socials for which ones you like)